Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Inspiration

First off I want to apologise for leaving you out in the cold, for those of you that might read this blog. If I'm just throwing my thoughts out into the wide open seemingless infinite internet space that's ok too.

Since the ministries at my church have finished, due to the summertime business some of my inspiration has dried up and the little green shoots I had left got trampled on by my kids running in and out of the back screen door yelling about bugs, who's not sharing or who hit who with what. So I've quietly wrapped up my thoughts and waited for a time to quietly sit with a cup of coffee and little interruption.

So some of my bible study ladies and I have committed to meeting every other week during the summer. This is an exciting time for me. We just met for the first time last night. Without breaking the confidence that we have promised within the group I think I'll share what has challanged me in my reading and has received a liberal underlining from my favorite pen. Maybe some questions as well that have come to mind during that quiet soul searching time. We are going through the book A Beautiful Offering by Angela Thomas. This might sound familiar since I've made mention to her book many posts back. So this is the 2nd time through the book, but it's even better than the first time.

So if it's just God and I sitting here talking that's ok, I hope it's a beautiful offering back to my Father. If you want to follow along, feel free to sit awhile. If you really want to get brave buy the book and follow along. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment