Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Caprese Salad

Summer is to be celebrated, specially beautiful blue sky days like yesterday with cool evenings, and chilly nights. So to toast the day and celebrate life I served up a Caprese Salad with balsamic reduction, grilled lemon garlic chicken, with a side of garlic couscous. Savored with a glass of pinot noir and fudge brownies. The Caprese Salad could be eaten alone because of how beautiful and savory it is. I can't get enough of fresh basil.

We ate under the great blue sky as the sun set in the backyard under our favorite tree in the yard. Holli, my beautiful tender souled, artistic and just plain beautiful sister shared the evening with us. I'm so blessed, so so blessed to be able to celebrate life with the people I love.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/?s=balsamic+reduction

No comments:

Post a Comment