Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Am Second

check out http://www.iamsecond.com/ It is a tremendous website. Just phenomenal. If you want to challenge anyone I'd send them here. Regular main stream people who's stories are amazing. Every time it just rocks me to my core. It really makes me thing about Christianity. Christ came for ALL so that ALL might be saved. I was raised to believe that us believers were superior, (sheep within the fold). We were right they were wrong. Our main strategy in life was to save those who weren't. So I kkept myself aloft afraid of unbelievers (Sinners) for so long. But I'm learning to believe, really believe that Christ died for ALL, we ALL are sinners and we ALL need Christ, ALL the time. Not just those out there that drink, smoke, have tattoos, have had abortions, are homosexual, you name it. My sin is JUST the same as theirs, because in truth all sin seperates us from Christ. All sin is a break in relationship, communion with God. But Christ loves All of us with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3b "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness." He died on the cross that we might have complete restoration, full communion with Him. What love the Savior has bestowed on us, what love indead.

No comments:

Post a Comment