Friday, April 29, 2011

How He Loves Us- David Crowder Band

He is jealous for me



Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree



Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy



When all of a sudden



I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory



And I realize just how beautiful You are



And how great Your affections are for me






And O how He loves us



Oh, O how He loves us



How He loves us all






Ya He loves us



O how He loves us



O how He loves us



O how He loves






We are His portion and He is our prize



Drawn to redemption by the grace in His Eyes



If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking



So Heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss



And my heart turns violently inside of my chest



I don't have time to maintain these regrets



hen I think about the way



No comments:

Post a Comment